Click on this link to inFellowship portal and click on Your Giving. If you haven’t created a login and password, you will need to register. We will not be mailing paper statements this year. If you do not have online access or need help, please call Cindy Wolff, 925-846-6622 x 419.
In order to improve the overall online giving experience and to allow debit cards to be used for giving, we are converting to a new online provider. Existing online account holders should stop your existing CashLINQ contributions (at your earliest convenience) and then sign up with our new provider SecureGive.
If you have questions please see our FAQ's or contact treasurer, Susan Hann at 925-846-6622 ext. 15 or email at .
Welcome to Valley Community Church’s Online Giving Service. Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of VCC. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
3 Simple Steps
- Create an online giving account at SecureGive.
- Provide Debit VISA/Mastercard or bank information (for echeck).
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits - In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity - You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security - Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions - Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping VCC - Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
In addition, to make giving easier and more convenient than ever, smartphone users may download the SecureGive Mobile App below.